Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welocme to my Blog

Hello everyone, my name is Muhammad but most people call me Ehsan which is my middle name. I am 19 years old and I am a freshman at Northeastern Illinois University where my major is Criminology. I am very passionate about new technology and fascinated by the modern era of technology. In high school, I took 3 years of Graphic Design, took 2 years of Web design and a typing course as well. My first job was at the Chicago Police headquarters where I worked on Photoshop CS3, which I am certified in now. I am originally from Pakistan but I moved here when I was 8 years old. I speak 4 languages, Balochi, Urdu, Hindi, and English. I am a very fun person to be around so if you see me don't be shy to say hi :)

3 comments:

  1. What High School did you attend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, do me a favor and add my blog to your blog roll.

    http://jshanesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete