Sunday, March 3, 2013

Social Media

Social media is a means of interaction via the internet to people across the globe. It's a way in which people communicate in a virtual settings. Social media is communication using texts, images, voice recordings, and other forms of media to get their voice out and what they mean to the other party. Social media necessarily isn't a bad thing, it can be very helpful in certain situations. For example, the article by Jeffrey R. Young explains how students can tweet each other in class. The teacher has two screens and on one screen is what he teaches and on the other is the live tweet feeds of students, this is an excellent idea. I'm sure many kids would prefer to use this technique since its modern and they would also learn in a more modernized and organized way.

I am on many social media sites such as, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, Tout, Instagram, Skype, and now Blogger. I prefer and use Facebook the most for many reason, it's safe, you can use it from almost any device, you can keep it private or public depending on how you want to use it, and Facebook also has the most users so there is a chance where you might chat with your elementary school best friend or a co worker that you never got the chance to talk to.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ehsan. Thank you for your post. I like FB the most as well. I primarily like it because I can interact with my friends when I choose and play my favorite games. I'm addicted to Monster World, Bejewled, and 8 ball pool. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im happy im not the only one addicted to a game lol. Im addicted to Hay Day.

      Delete